Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

Mummy

Serenity of the Womb

 

A retreat to my mother's womb,

When everything must have been serene.

Now, a feeling of fright awaits my tomb;

Reality, I must see far beyond any dream.

I must sanction myself in the midst of it all,

That the evil within may be forsaken.

Temptation to a halt, lest I crawl.

The devil awaits on a dark corner of a star;

His worshipers hear their call from afar.

To adhere to deeds of seduction;

Their Maker commands the world to corruption.

They defeat their game like violent leopards,

With no remorse - such children of bastards.

From one slash to the next - a war of wars;

Bloodshed as deep as the sea; a completed course.

The Lord of Demons shall rule for a thousand years.

The aspirations of humanity now filled with tears.

He commands His charge from a thrown, mad of skeleton remains.

As He watches slaves build His empire with dismay,

Screams of whips fill the valley below;

Pathetic creatures - a day's long labour has taken its toll.

Nights come and go with several delays,

Cause death continually looms through the wall of clay.

With the coming of dawn, more torment and bondage;

No peace in sight for the millennium of outrage.

Perhaps the soul on the cross had died, to no avail;

To Satan, humankind shall never prevail.

Sin shall always haunt me for ever more.

A fear of plight within the bottomless pit;

To continue not in shame ought to be my biggest score.

A feeling of realism somehow will remain;

To be frightened of worship - to what or to whom?

When last in thoughts that seem to be in vain;

I shall long for a retreat to my mother's womb.

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results