Translate

1st Intro

19/11/2022

ABI-1 [Kânøbï]

The New Me!” I guess.

That's ABI-1 [Kânøbï], I suppose. Donno!

Anywho? An introduction perhaps is in order: "Life Is Short" is my new motto. Well, once upon a time, I was hit by a car from behind while crossing a crosswalk at a 'school-zone' @ Barrhaven, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on October 29th, 2914. Since that day, I’ve had to deal with Acquired Brain Injury - a life lost, to say the least. So now, I dedicate this Blog as ABI-1 in honouring whoever Paul-Robert Hipkiss was by mostly attempting to post whatever literary creations he had produced throughout his life. During my journey of discovery, I found quite a few things about Paul-Robert. I hope you will like, enjoy, or appreciate them as I have. Peace be with you.




Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results