Translate

1st Intro

20/11/2022

The Day

Just another Day


There will come a moment in your life that will not be forgotten.

Do not despair, for everyday is a new and wonderful day.  Every moment is special in its own way.

You see.  It comes down to this.  I must admit.  You will be remembered for many years.

My love for you always.  Should love not be for a day.  Without you today is just another day.

Happiness always you bring even on the most dreadful days.  You're always there for a little advice, and not just once or twice, but thrice.

Today is a special day.  It's a normal day.  One thing I must say, "Thank you for this day in every way."

Despite afar, my heart as you may.  That I may be with you another day.

Thinking of you.

What can I say?

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results