Translate

1st Intro

20/11/2022

Iraq

What Have I Done?

 

Amongst the ruins and muddy dust, I find myself now because

Of my demeanour and character, of which some have made a fuss,

Yet, I fear nothing – not wearing any armour – for I’ve never believed

In Hamlet’s rub; to be taken now, a calling, I would be relieved.

 

This mortal coil is not all that’s left, for it too will come to pass;

Soon the bolt will have its charge and all that’ll be left – burnt grass.

Yet, my soul is to rise again in a dream in the minds worth dreaming,

And thunderous hearts are going to chant the song, definitely not musing.

 

To be remembered in kind and jest is all that I can hope.

To have loved in this life of strife is what allows me to cope.

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results