Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

If

If

 

If I were old and grey, would you be with me today?

Yet, if I were ugly and mean, to you how would I seem?

How about if I were rich, would you take me for everything like some nasty person from a ditch or disturbing bastard without father or mother?

Or, if I were ill and near death, would you take away my last breath?

Let's say I were poor, I'd hope you would tell me to get out the door?

If I were sterile, would you be in peril?

And, if I were to murder, how much weight would that be on your shoulder?

How about if I were to sing you a song with such sweat splendour, would you scream out: "Encore?"  "Encore?"  "Encore?"

If I know you as well as I do, you will always love me despite my taboos.

And, when I die or should I say, if I go to the heavens in the sky, your wrath toward me, I shall plead with a cry.

I shall request that we remain together for ever and ever.

No matter...

No worst...

No better...

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results