Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

A Friend

To a Friend

 

My soul I shall always try to save.

A shadow, it will never be able to keep.

Partners with my endeavour, always brave.

Stronger than the thrashing blue sea;

And time shall come to pass;

When the light will shine like gold;

And no more feeling of distance;

Grabbing my destiny like a king so bold.

The moment will come when flowers will bloom.

Ever shall I be strong amongst, the power of freedom.

Happiness fulfilling me in every room;

Never again through the Gates of Thunderdome, I enter.

But until then, I think I shall dream

Of hopes and promises yet to fill,

As I pray for you - coins in a stream - of

Being strong and brave - away at will, my friend.

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results