Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

Memory

Come Sail with Me!

 

Now I know that I feel alright.

Sunshine of life: there's a full moon tonight.

Take me away with you.  Where there are no blues.

I shall stay beside you.  You'll promise to be true.

I didn't know what to say.  So, I wrote a song.

To tell you how I may.  Yes, it's been far long.

The memories we shared - fading blues.

Loving - soft mellow tunes.

From Ocean to Sea,

You have confined a forgotten seed.

From Lakes to Rivers,

A passion compelling to deliver.

From Waves to Ripples,

Of the past nothing seems to remain.

From Sunrise to Sunset,

Deep feeling of enormous regret.

From Mind to Heart,

My son, there will be a day - never apart.

Come Sail with Me!

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results