Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

Luther

Satan, Meet?

 

Satan and His Worshipers:

Death on his disciples!

Living a life of diggers.

Sampling all the bad apples.

The Devil always in disguise;

What awaits you can be a surprise.

A dagger in your hand;

Of all at your command;

My drawings and my retorts;

As on the other side of a glass?

You've been dragged down although you run.

Condemned you'll be as in the past.

Salvation such a different treat; with Satan ever so sweet.

The door, it's ringing.  Your tune, it brings.

Can you match the difference?

Between death and life?

There are no comparisons.

One abstract, one fill with might;

It all comes down to who you want.

Satan's fire, just you and me to be.

I'll meet you some day, might I be sure.

The day I become satanically pure,

Protection, I shall have to say the least.

Last, I truly shall meet you, you beast.

Away my soul, it shall fly.

There's no say to the end of time.

Until that day, Satan, if it ever comes.

What shall be done under the torching sun.

The strife and its disarray

Will have ended in a great maze. 

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results