Translate

1st Intro

20/11/2022

Face Your Precious Book

The Book of the Face

 

Th book of your face?  Some people just take a social networking site a little too seriously.  I mean, “Give it a rest, people!”  It’s a silly, goofy site where groupies hang out on-line to connect with one another, so that they don’t lose touch.  Personally, I like the Book of the Face.  It has enabled me to get in touch with old friends that I thought I had lost forever.  Way to go!  But, you know, it’s kinda like what the name implies – a book about the face.  I don’t know about yours, but my face has wrinkles, gray hair, and filiform – yah, I guess I’m getting old.  Yet, some people have told me that I have beautiful hazel eyes and handsome dirty-blonde hair.  And others are amazed that I still have hair at my age; I know some of my friends don’t.  But, I guess what I’m trying to get at is that, just like my face which has some goods points and some bad points, so does my on-line character.  Sometimes I’m obnoxiously in your face voicing my condescending opinion.  Other times I beak off to no end.  I even have diarrhoea of the mouth at the worst of times.  Yet, a lot of people have told me that I can be very forgiving.  That I have a warm heart.  And that I take the time to help others – to commiserate with others less fortunate has always been my motto.  So, I guess my character has some good and bad points, too.  Just like my face, eh?  In the end, perhaps, if you don’t like what you see on “My Book of My Face,” please accept my apologies in advance – sorry – but to further the point, please also delete me from your “List of Books.”  Yes, get rid of me!  Salut!  Arrivederci, honey!  Good-bye!  Otherwise, if you still think that I’m silly, goofy, and just an okay person to know, then, by all means, let’s continue our “Book of Friendship.”  Welcome!  Bonjour!  As-Salam Alaykum!  Finally, and if you ask me personally, if you’re so stuck up on the Book [?] and take it too seriously, then, man, woman, you gotta get a life – close the Book of the Face and open a real book!!!

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results