Translate

1st Intro

21/11/2022

Emotion

 A Portrait of a Heart            

 

How I long to be with you,

As love birds in a nest taking care of each other.

How I long to caress the silkiness of your figure.

Merely the rush that a person feels when emotion flows.

How I long to give you my love,

As a gift from the depth of my heart.

How I long to be by your side.

I know you believe I do.

I shall dream of the nights we may share.

So close as the sea hugs the shore.

I shall dream of the day that we shall meet again.

When love will ever flow from our hearts.

I shall dream of the moment in time

Just to lose myself in your tender thought.

Oh, how I shall dream of being with you,

As I have never dreamt before.

I'll imagine being with you until the end of time,

As infinite as the stars are above.

I'll imagine us walking into the sunset, 

As though our lives will never be eclipsed by the moon.

I'll imagine the sensation of you in my arms, 

Just the beginning of what may yet to come.

I'll imagine a love so pure,

As the deepest ocean or sea.

I feel as though the dagger has been lifted from my heart

When I think of you.  I know this is true.

I feel the tremors beneath my feet,

As we walk the path of becoming as one with you.

I feel never at a loss 

For I know you'll be by my side.

How I feel nothing but love for you,

As strong as a water falls thrashing through.

I love to long something so precious,

As you, yourself have become to be.

I love to dream of just you and me,

When no more barriers between us.

I love to imagine our bodies ever so close,

Like a pond of lilies all so intertwined.

How I would love to make love to you,

A cure for this heart of mine, so blue.

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results