Translate

1st Intro

20/11/2022

Be Happy

Hi.  

Now, I'm really happy.  

All because of you.  Yes.  You.  

Cause now, I know in my heart that you are so insightful.  

You are thinking of you.  Of course.  Yes.  You want to be happy.  

Trust me.  I didn't know, especially after my Car Crash.  

I got pretty messed up and all - very confusing, I mean.  

I couldn't remember much let alone what would make me happy.  

Things got very depressing at times, too.  Wow.  Suicidal. 

I guess that's putting it mildly, right?  

I wanted to learn more about happiness. 

So, I kept on asking people about what made them happy in their lives.  I mean, what did they do that tickled their funny bones?

I merely was trying to reach out and discover things for myself.

How can I become a happier person?

And then, this Happy Book was born.

You all made me happy, in the end.  And, here's what I learnt.

By the way, please be happy.

Yours,


Paul-Robert Hipkiss, abi-1

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results