Translate

1st Intro

20/11/2022

Thinking Thoughts

A Thought


We have come a long way

From resentment to contentment.

Soon we must face that day

In seek of some sort of settlement.

You have witnessed my tears, and at times, 

You have made me laugh.

Was its advice I sought?

It seemed that anger was all I brought.

I know you know what was once never meant to be;

"Forgive me Father!" should have been my plea.

Philosophies and ideologies - a mismatch of sociology;

Mr Psycho and me - no!

But, things have come to pass.

Lord, allow me to say "Alas!"

They think I stink; I wish they never had blinked.

You must know - perhaps I somehow -

A bark louder than a bite; I have not a plight;

The little one is all I have - this heart of mine.

To give, I have very little.

I pray that you fight with all your might.

A belief in one another - greater than ripples;

A struggle from darkness to light.

Be

Alive

Being alive!   Feeding the birds...   Walking around...   Sitting at a bench...   Watching people...   Being peaceful!           1, 2, 3

Wikipedia

Search results